Langsung ke konten utama

my favorite selfie

Hello I am Erina. This picture is my favorite selfie because, this picture describe how much intimate we are as friend. This picture was take when we are visit my friends in Poltekes dormitory. It's like meet and greet. They are tell me about their feeling be the student of Poltekes Pontianak. Ups sory I am, forget their name is Fatia Azza Nabila and Panca Wati. They are take a midwifery study. In poltekes, they are can not come out from dormitory until one month and after that, they can go out saturday and sunday until one year. And after one year they can exit from the dormitory and they are given a choice to stay in the dormitory or back to their home. Meanwhile they stay in Poltekes dormitory they must submissive to the regulation and respectful to they senior and matron.In the dormitory, one room contain 7 people. And when we are visit, we can not to come in to their room and we are only sit and talk under the tree.I don't know why we are should not come in to the dormitory area but it's okay, we are enjoy the meetings. They are tell me about mystically story when their friend in the dormitory is trance.The reason why the ghost was angry because they are not keep cleanliness. It is one lesson for our to always keep the personal and environmental hygiene.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A letter to my younger self and my 10 years later self.

A letter to my younger self .. Back when I was a child. Maybe my childhood is very nice. Play with my friend, play mud, play with rain, and many more. When I was a little, I often spend my time outdoors. I am home alone because in the time I have not having a sister. So I prefer to play with my friend. And my past, I am so lazy to learn because my younger self think I will not found some problem in my life and I think I will always happy in my life. But now, Dear my younger self .. I know I wasted a lot of time, I busy to play some think that not important, careless, and never think about future. Supposing air realized, that my life would not be good if I not improve it. And now a letter to my 10 years later self .. Dear my 10 years later self, I hope in my future I will be personal enterprising, diligent, smart, and more better than ever. But I hope I am not be arrogant and always be humble. I hope my 10 years later self be able to make my parents proud. I hope I will not make my...

Speech

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb. Good morning ladies and gentlemen. First of all, let me introduce my self. My name is Erina Safitri. In this good occasion I would like to tell you about the title of my speech today is Save Our Tree. The point of my speech is : 1. The importance of the trees for directness our life. 2. The simplest way to save our tree. Ladies and gentleman, Indonesia has a vast expanse of forest. With Indonesia's forest area of 99.6 million hectares or 52.3% area of Indonesia (based on Book of Forestry Statistics Indonesia 2011, which was publish in July 2012). Indonesia forest become one of the lung of the world that area important for the life of the earth fill. Other than that, Indonesia also has biological riches, flora and fauna, and many more. But now, natural green Indonesia increasingly depleted due to uncontrolled forest utilization. Well, I would like to discuss about components of the forest. Do you know what that is? Yeah that it  tree. Based on th...

Karaoke Song

Du du du... "Tinggalkanlah gengsi, hidup berawal dari mimpi  Gantungkan yang tinggi, agar semua terjadi". Yeah that is a piece lyrics of song by Bondan Prakoso ft 2black with the tittle is Hidup Berawal Dari Mimpi. I love this song. Why?? Because this song give me spirit to do something more. Make a dream and I must do motivated my self to make my dream come true. Talking about karaoke, I love karaoke because, one of my hobbies is singing. I think my voice is so nice but I don't know how about other opinion. Hehe I will sing a song when I feel happy or when I sad feeling. I do it everyday. I feel calmer after I sing a song.  I also love a song by Ebiet G. Ade with the. title is Titip Rindu Buat Ayah. " Bahumu yang dulu kekar legam terbakar matahari  Kini kurus dan terbungkuk hm..  Namun semangat tak pernah pudar  Meski langkahmu kadang gemetar  Kau tetap setia". I sing this song when I missing my father in there. I really miss my parents. So that...