Langsung ke konten utama

ketapang Kalbar Anak Rantau

Ketapang di kote orang
ape yang maok dibuat mun ati tegenang?
kepalak pening, mate bekunang-kunang
begaol bede bahase macam orang tebuang
jaoh kawan bebagi bahagie susah senang
teringat orang tue di seberang
kenahat ati maok pulang
kate orang tue kesempatan jangan dibuang
ilang bangge, mimpi melanyang
ketapang di kote orang
orang tue dikampong bejuang mati-matian
biar anaknye sukses dimasa depan
perjuangan barok sampai awalan
mimpi dan cite-cite maseh jaoh nun diangan
itu yang jadi pemikeran
orang tue nyarik duit sampai keringat bejerujohan
biar am kepanasan
yang penting dikampong orang anaknye dapat makan
ketapang di kote orang
bukan sesikit orang dengan mimpi yang same
yang maok mimpinye jadi nyate
do'e orang tue kami pintak ridho-Nye
mintak jaohkan dari balak mara bahaye
mintak sehatkan hati rage dan jiwe
biar nantik balek kami bawak kabar gembire
#ketapangdikoteorang

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A letter to my younger self and my 10 years later self.

A letter to my younger self .. Back when I was a child. Maybe my childhood is very nice. Play with my friend, play mud, play with rain, and many more. When I was a little, I often spend my time outdoors. I am home alone because in the time I have not having a sister. So I prefer to play with my friend. And my past, I am so lazy to learn because my younger self think I will not found some problem in my life and I think I will always happy in my life. But now, Dear my younger self .. I know I wasted a lot of time, I busy to play some think that not important, careless, and never think about future. Supposing air realized, that my life would not be good if I not improve it. And now a letter to my 10 years later self .. Dear my 10 years later self, I hope in my future I will be personal enterprising, diligent, smart, and more better than ever. But I hope I am not be arrogant and always be humble. I hope my 10 years later self be able to make my parents proud. I hope I will not make my...

Speech

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb. Good morning ladies and gentlemen. First of all, let me introduce my self. My name is Erina Safitri. In this good occasion I would like to tell you about the title of my speech today is Save Our Tree. The point of my speech is : 1. The importance of the trees for directness our life. 2. The simplest way to save our tree. Ladies and gentleman, Indonesia has a vast expanse of forest. With Indonesia's forest area of 99.6 million hectares or 52.3% area of Indonesia (based on Book of Forestry Statistics Indonesia 2011, which was publish in July 2012). Indonesia forest become one of the lung of the world that area important for the life of the earth fill. Other than that, Indonesia also has biological riches, flora and fauna, and many more. But now, natural green Indonesia increasingly depleted due to uncontrolled forest utilization. Well, I would like to discuss about components of the forest. Do you know what that is? Yeah that it  tree. Based on th...

Karaoke Song

Du du du... "Tinggalkanlah gengsi, hidup berawal dari mimpi  Gantungkan yang tinggi, agar semua terjadi". Yeah that is a piece lyrics of song by Bondan Prakoso ft 2black with the tittle is Hidup Berawal Dari Mimpi. I love this song. Why?? Because this song give me spirit to do something more. Make a dream and I must do motivated my self to make my dream come true. Talking about karaoke, I love karaoke because, one of my hobbies is singing. I think my voice is so nice but I don't know how about other opinion. Hehe I will sing a song when I feel happy or when I sad feeling. I do it everyday. I feel calmer after I sing a song.  I also love a song by Ebiet G. Ade with the. title is Titip Rindu Buat Ayah. " Bahumu yang dulu kekar legam terbakar matahari  Kini kurus dan terbungkuk hm..  Namun semangat tak pernah pudar  Meski langkahmu kadang gemetar  Kau tetap setia". I sing this song when I missing my father in there. I really miss my parents. So that...